On location in Park City, Utah and surrounding areas
Book a yoga & fitness experience with your friends or colleagues at one of four unique Park City venues like a farm, animal sanctuary or nursery. It’s all the rage!
- keep it simple, or create the package you want: to include refreshments, music, and more
- all mats and equipment provided
- each session is between 90 minutes and 2 hours
- minimum of 10 people
- available for small groups, and special occasions
- bridal showers, corporate events, bachelorette parties, and more
- PC locals discount available!!
Unique Park City venue locations include:
Copper Moose Farm, Sage Mountain Sanctuary, Park City Nursery, and Wild Heart Sanctuary
Serving Park City, Utah and surrounding areas
Current drop-in classes:
Lauren is teaching at the Marc every Monday and Wednesday at 9:30 am for Yoga, and 10:45 am for Pilates.
She also teaches at The Shop Park City on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 am for Creative Flow Yoga, and Thursdays only at 11:30 am for All Levels Yoga.
And check out Wine Down Yoga, June-Sept, at Sage Mountain Animal Sanctuary. 40 minutes of yoga, followed by a wine sip and stroll with the animals.